Tuesday, October 13, 2009

RICH CARROLL *author / columnist* : Warnings of al queda in our midst


We cannot ignore CREEPING SHARIA LAW nor a president who wants us to be one of the largest Muslim nations.
This is like condoning the ENEMY WITHIN.

If you carry such thoughts then your hair will stand on end when you read Terrorists' Crossing by my friend and author RICH CARROLL from the SOUTHWEST of the USA.

Rich is a veteran of the Viet Nam war and he wrote a book about his command there.
Read both his books available on AMAZON.com


What Do Customers Ultimately Buy After Viewing This Item?
79% buy the item featured on this page:
Terrorists' Crossing 3.7 out of 5 stars (3)
$24.95

21% buy
Orphaned Heroes: A War Novel 4.8 out of 5 stars (5)
$15.95

GOOGLE : RICH CARROLL and find his latest articles . I used to carry his columns so I have archived them on another of my sites.
Or e-mail me and I will send you a sample of his columns.