Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Monday Round of Talk Shows: Looking good and sounding even better.



SARAH FROM BEHIND HER PC TO THE AFTERNOON TALK SHOW CIRCUIT FOR HER NEW BOOK.

First of all, it is such a relief to know that Tripp's father can come to dinner on Thanksgiving Day and that he needs prayers - MORE Gigs? -not so much.
Governor Sarah Palin will be working on flipping the House of Congress for 2010. My guess is she will let her choices for candidates for 2010 be known through her http://www.sarahpac.com or by some other means.
My position is similar to GOOOH'S - http://www.GetOutOfOurHouse.com Another guess, is that Governor Palin may not go that route. GOOOH and I share the same thoughts about this Congress but I can only afford to contribute to the 2010 Candidates that Palin points out.

For such a time is this and if I perish I perish...Book of Esther 4:16 in the Old Testament. Queen Esther quoted by Governor Palin as she saved ALASKA further debt from nonsense law suits by resigning and as she made way for her next steps in government. I doubt if she will perish by taking her step to resign and I do not think she will perish by becoming active in 2010 elections.
###