Friday, July 3, 2009

Glenn Beck Is One Of My Favorites



I agree with Glenn Beck on the issues but I will not support Ron Paul or other Libertarians who run for president.
I am a registered Conservative in New York State and I suggest they do as we do. CROSS ENDORSE.
Only political parties which endorse or cross endorse Governor Sarah Palin for President in 2012 will get my campaign contributions and my vote.

Further more:Ron Paul 's opinions are very salient.
I am hoping that he get together with Governor Sarah Palin as an advisor to her on his Isolationist Theories. I think the melding would begin to give her comments on Foreign Affairs some substance and her charisma and popularity a good face for the Republicans to move forward to 2012.
Palin/Romney 2012 still looks good to me. The intelligence of Ron Paul added as a dash of needed salt adds flavor.
I think Ron Paul's ideas are fine but his followers are overly enthusiastic about those ideas and confuse them with making him a candidate for the presidency. He will not be the face of our Standard Bearer.
http://www.draftsarahcommittee.com

###
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! YOU ARE GREAT IN ALL OF YOUR RATIONALLY SANE POLITICAL DIVERSITY!